1. What examples of physical, verbal, sexual, emotional, economic, or psychological violence did you notice in the play?
2. How did the reading make you feel?
3. What insight has this reading of “Why Won’t She Leave” given you about intimate partner violence?
4. In your opinion, why won’t she leave?
5. Often victims, rather than the perpetrators, lose their jobs, homes, churches, families, friends, routines, and activities as a result of violence or in an attempt to find safety. In your opinion, what kind of support should be provided by friends, family, community, employers, churches etc. to make it safe for Woman in White to remain in her home and community?
6. What steps can you take as an individual or as part of a collective to prevent intimate violence in your community?