What is Consent? Owning Your Body and Power
presented by Cynthia C Harris of Healing Waters Productions
2nd Annual Girls to the Moon Campference
Saturday, September 24, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (CDT)
Nossi College of Art
The Girls To The Moon Campference is back! Girls age 10-14 and their caregivers are invited to purchase tickets together and spend the day together, learning about everything from puberty and consent to confidence and creativity. You can also explore our interactive gallery, where we’ll have everything from robotics projects to a nail art bar.
What your ticket gets you:
- A packed day of learning and sharing on topics including relationships, heath and wellness, creativity and innovation.
- All-access pass to our Interactive Gallery of exhibits and activities (fashion! coding! so much more!)
- Boxed lunch
- Girls To The Moon T-shirt
- Backpack filled with girl power goodies
- Discounted price on future GTTM events
For more information: http://girlstothemoon.com/portfolio-item/2nd-annual-girls-to-the-moon-campference/